Monday, August 25, 2008

Is it August already?






Where has the time gone? Can I ask you a favor? If you have stopped by would you leave me a quick comment? I'm new to this blogging thing and haven't quite figured out how to get this blog to a wider audience, I love meeting new people and would be honored to hear from you!

So, exept for the fact that I'm in nursing school, you don't know a lot about me so here goes:

1. I LOVE decorating, shabby chic, french country, vintage, cottage, coastal, I love it all.

2. I love my cats and really enjoy having them around (pictures in a future post).

3. My dream is to someday have my own shop selling goodies, evan if it's only in an antique mall.

4.I love my kids to death but I struggle with parenting every day, am I punishing enough? Too much? I don't know but it's the hardest job in the world and I second guess myself all the time.

Above are some pictures from this month so you know what I've been up to!

3 comments:

pedalpower said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll bookmark yours so I can find my way back.

It sounds like you are a very busy mom. I'll bet you are doing a fine job...that you are even asking the question shows that you are a caring mom.

Jill said...

YAY! The flea market pictures! You'll have to send me those so I can put them on my blog too :)

I'm glad they don't show how much our sad tent was leaning, lol!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Hi,

I thought I would give you a few tips on how to get more people to read your blog.

What I did was to go to lots of other blogs and leave them message. Most of the time the person will stop back and read yours and the more you do that the more they keep coming back.

A great way to get people to come by is to do a giveaway. Then go to others blogs and leave them a message then be sure to tell them about your giveaway. That way not only will they come to enter but then others who read the messages left will come too.

Plus you can give a 2nd entry to the giveaway to the people who post a link back to you.

Little by little you will start getting more and more people to stop by.

Hope that helps a little bit.

Hugs,
Joanne