Friday, March 26, 2010

Settling in

So now that school is over I'm just getting into the routine of studying at home for several hours a day. My plan is to do at least 100 questions a day with rational and so far I've been able to keep up. We also have been doing study groups once or twice a week and that helps to break things up a bit. I'm using several resources such as saunders, kaplan strategies, lippincott, nclex3500. exam cram and nclex for dummies. I'm really trying to be systematic about it all but I can already tell that by April 27th I'm going to be so burned out! At least several of us will all go up together the night before and will share a hotel room to alleviate stress about traffic, also to commiserate about the test afterwards. I can tell these next four weeks will drag on and on. Hopefully I can stay motivated and will be rewarded with a PASS on the website.

4 comments:

Azmomo2andcounting said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Order & Chaos said...

Good luck!

I remember you had taken the ATI comprehensive predictor a while back. I take mine Monday. Any words of wisdom?

SummerAnytime said...

My stategy for the predictor test was to just not study at all. It was the first day back after winter break and was the same day as the dreaded dosage calc test. For me, the whole idea was for it to tell you what your weak points are, besides there really is no way to study for it. Good luck, it's no sweat...

Nursapalooza said...

You are going to do great! Don't wait, take that baby! You are more ready than you think!