Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm an official RN!!!

I still can't believe it!!! I was so scare to look at my results on line this morning, but after lots of prayer I mustered up the courage to look. There it was in small unassuming letters, but there none the less: pass. That's all! No bells or whisles, but still the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! All I can say is God is good! I'm still a little in shock and it's hard to believe that the stress and nightmares of nursing school are behind me.
The good news is I already have a job that I'll start in May. It's a level two neuro, med-surg ICU unit. I can't believe I'm really going to be an ICU nurse! This has been a dream of mine for a while and it seems way too good to be true right now. Anyways, this nursing school chapter is over and a new one begins... I can't wait!

4 comments:

Order & Chaos said...

Congrats on the pass and the job!!! KNew you'd do it!

Azmomo2andcounting said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I was wondering when the big day was!

Linda's World said...

Once again I say "YEAH & CONGRATS!" I knew you could do it! Your Tacoma Aunt Linda

Nursapalooza said...

hey, you are going to do great. I was offerred an ICU job the wk after I took the one I got...I wish I would've taken it!