Monday, November 29, 2010

How can it be almost Christmas!!

Well, I just can't beleive how much time has flown by these last few months! I've been working on my own now since August and I really enjoy my job. I love the unit, and especially the crew I work with. They are supportive, funny, hard working, and have your back in a pinch. I am still learning and that's probably why I love it so much, you're always learning and every shift is a new adventure! It's hard to put my experieances down on paper because there has been so many and I don't even know where I would begin.

Most of my patients are in our unit for uncontrolled diabetes, congestive heart failure, pulmonary edema, pneumonia, sepsis, strokes, uncontrolled hypertension, obesity, cancer, car accidents, respiratory failure of all kinds, ect...ect..

While not at work I've been really loving not being in school! I love being with the kids, spending time with friends, and working on all the home projects that I never I time for in school..
Looking forward to decorating for Christmas, and I've thinking about rearranging the living room. Till next time!

No comments: