Sunday, May 18, 2008

A beautiful sunday

Today was soo beautiful, not too hot and not too cold, probably around 75degrees. I started out by finishing my two annotations that are due tomorrow. I can't express how much I hate that kind of stuff, I'd rather go to the dentist than write papers. Unfortunately I will be having a library science class all through nursing school, in fact they want us to have a paper in the end that we can submit for publishing. Me? You want me to publish a paper? Right! Anyways, the area where I have my computer is at the top of the stairs on the second floor. Well in the summer time the upstairs gets really hot so any computer work needs to be done early in the day or later at night or you'll be sweating buckets. Fortunately, my brother in law is hooking me up with a lap top (he puts together computers, a real techy), so soon I will be able to blog from my back patio, Yea! Tomorrow in lecture we will begin learning all about concept mapping, some nursing schools do care plans, we do concept mapping. Should be fun!

No comments: