Thursday, September 18, 2008

Everything going wrong, ugg!


Today I've been trying to leave comments on other blogs and blogger is refusing to accept my password! Then, my computer went offline, why? I have no idea, it has a mind of its own sometimes.

Then, I had an idea for a post and was starting to take some pictures when my camera informed me that my memory card was fill.UUUGGGG!!!! I'm kind of new to all this technology and I figured if I was down loading my pictures onto the computer than it wouldn't stay on my memory card, what do I know! Ok ok, enough of my ranting.

I thought I would show you all a picture of the little dresser I refurbished to go in the bathroom when its finished. We have a pedistal sink now as opposed to a vanity so we desperately needed some storage. I found this at one of my favorite antique malls for 28.00. It was ugly brown with some plain wood knobs. Some paint, some distressing, and some new glass knobs from Look In The Attic.com and I really like how it turned out! Have a great day!

5 comments:

stephania said...

woww, i totally know what you mean! i made a post on my new blog today, and for some reason it kept comming out in hindi script. blogger's so weird sometimes.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oh, boy, I've had days like that when I felt like technology was conspiring against me, too! That'll drive you crazy. -Julia

Joanne Kennedy said...

I've been having problems leaving messages too. So that is not just you.

I love your make over you did. It will be perfect for your bathroom.

Hugs,
Joanne

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

OH - how we love that - it looks great painted! Thanks for stopping by and giving us such kind words about the flowers.....they came from Karrie's artificial garden in the back!! They do look real though!!
Have a great weekend!
Karla & Karrie

Denver Tap Project said...

I love the dresser, it's so cute! I might have to hire you to refinish some furniture for me someday...