Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last hurdle before preceptorship

Today I took my very last dosage calculation test. I was a ball of nerves, chest pain, GI upset and all that goes with that much anxiety. But, God was looking out for me and I was able to focus and I got a 100%. Yea!!!! We also took our ATI nclex predicter test. 180 questions in three hours. I was pleased with the results, I got an 76%, the average score was 72% ans it predicted I have a 96% of passing NCLEX on the first try. Now, I don't know if I completely trust this, but I walked away happy. Now is the real time to dig in and do the studying for the most important test of my life. AAAHH!

3 comments:

Linda's World said...

Way to go!! You can do it.....Love Aunt Linda

Order & Chaos said...

All I can do is grin and have high hopes for you!! Great results on the predicotr! We take ours in, oh about, 11 weeks. Yikes!

Stretch said...

I took my ATI predictor in December and so far, it's been right for everyone I've talked with. Those that said would pass...have...though NCLEX was NOTHING like those annoying ATIs.