Monday, May 25, 2009

Still counting down

School's still going okay, slowly crossing things off my list of things yet to do. I'm still kind of dragging around but I have managed to keep up with my workouts (nothing special, just a jog/walk of 3-5miles three times a week), work is still great and I always look forward to that, just wish I could fit in more hours for a bigger paycheck but if I work too much then drop in grades in school then that would'nt be worth it. I also signed up for a on line speech class this summer that I'm really not looking forward to, but I know I won't have time next year and I have to have it done before graduation. Anyways, I'm just kind of BLAH and tired from lack of sleep, so please forgive my very boring posts. Three more weeks, three more weeks!

2 comments:

Order & Chaos said...

Go see what I've left you over on my blog!! xo

mama's smitten said...

I I linked you from KLS! Congrats! Looking forward to following your blog!